[Internal-cg] ICG Call 18 Decisions taken list, Action items list
jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Jun 10 19:40:33 UTC 2015
Please find the two lists below:
Summary of Decisions Taken:
1. Secretariat to publish approved minutes for ICG Call 16 and 17.
Summary of Action Items:
1. Cooper to write back to the CRISP Team to ask for a substantive
update regarding implementation timeline by 17 June (before ICG Face-to-Face
2. Boyle to follow up with the CWG-IANA co-chairs re parallelizing the
implementation steps, and any further clarification in terms of overall
3. Cooper to circulate the outline of the combined proposal preface
(noting that there will be missing pieces due to not having received the
Names proposal yet) to the drafting team before ICG Face-to-Face Meeting 5.
4. ICG Chairs, with assistance from the Secretariat, to add to the ICG
Face-to-Face Meeting 5 agenda a discussion time slot for the ICG to further
discuss Wilsons proposal for a multi-step implementation of the final
5. ICG Chairs to add to the ICG Face-to-Face Meeting 5 agenda a
discussion time slot to discuss possible ICG talking points at ICANN
6. Fältström and Mundy, as the representatives of SSAC, to share their
pre-assessment of the Names Proposal to the internal-cg mailing list next
7. Cooper to draft questions and send more information regarding the
ICG public comment period and circulate to the internal-cg mailing list
before ICG Face-to-Face Meeting 5.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg