[Internal-cg] ICG Face-to-Face Meeting 5 - Day 1: Action items, Decisions taken
jen at icgsec.asia
Thu Jun 18 20:53:17 UTC 2015
Please find the two lists for ICG F2F Meeting 5 - Day 1 below:
ICG Face-to-Face Meeting 5 - Day 1
1. ICG Chairs to draft a question to go to the communities regarding the
IANA trademark and domain name, send to the internal-cg mailing list and
discuss and finalize during Day 2 of the Face-to-Face meeting.
2. ICG Liaisons to CCWG-Accountability to go back to the CCWG Co-chairs to
clarify when the bylaw changes will take place in the CCWG process,
specifically when the actual text is to be produced, and bring this
information back to the ICG.
3. ICG Chairs to draft a response to the NTIA letter (including references
to the ICG timeline and contingencies, input received from the three
operational communities, and resources for the IANA team), send to the
internal-cg mailing list for discussion on Day 2 of the Face-to-Face
1. Volunteer group to complete individual assessment of the Names proposal
by 7 July, in time for discussion on the ICG call on 8 July.
Volunteer list: Russ Housley, Russ Mundy, Alan Barrett, Keith Davidson,
Martin Boyle, Mary Uduma, Demi Getschko
2. Volunteer group to complete individual assessment of the combined
proposal by 14 July, in time for discussion on the ICG call on 15 July.
Volunteer list: Lynn St. Amour, Milton Mueller, Manal Ismail, Keith Drazek,
Russ Housley, Joseph Alhadeff, Paul Wilson, Narelle Clark, Xiaodong Lee.
3. Volunteer group to look at formulating public comment questions to be the
same volunteer drafting team for the combined proposal
Volunteer list: Alissa Cooper, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Milton Mueller, Lynn
St. Amour, Martin Boyle, Russ Housley, Manal Ismail, Joseph Alhadeff,
Kavouss Arasteh, Daniel Karrenberg.
4. Volunteer group (including liaisons) to continue to flag issues in
CCWG-Accountability that may impact ICG's assessment process. Volunteer
group to look into how CCWG-Accountability's work may impact the CWG-IANA
proposal and final combined proposal. Volunteer list: Lynn St. Amour,
Milton Mueller, Kavouss Arasteh (ICG Liaison to CCWG), Keith Drazek (ICG
Liaison to CCWG), Michael Niebel, Manal Ismail.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg