[Internal-cg] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Update on Timeline for Chartering Org Approval of WS1 Recommendations
kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:49:54 UTC 2016
Let us have the first meeting first.
Depending on the resuéts of that meeting and the outcome of CCWG in form of
Supplement, we decide on the need for the second one.
I thank the fall back position proposed by Alissa seems good
2016-02-04 9:45 GMT+01:00 Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net>:
> We do not need another meeting at all.
> Our document is done, we already agreed on it.
> All that is preventing us to send it is our commitment to wait for CWG
> to confirm that its requirements are met. Our chair can send it as soon
> as they receive that confirmation. So there needs to be no delay at all.
> I propose that we proceed like this without another formal meeting.
> PS: Nothing prevents us to have an informal meeting, with champagne, at
> some time in the future for auld lang syne.
> Internal-cg mailing list
> Internal-cg at mm.ianacg.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg