[Internal-cg] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Update on Timeline for Chartering Org Approval of WS1 Recommendations
housley at vigilsec.com
Fri Feb 5 18:34:03 UTC 2016
I think it will be important for the whole ICG to hear that the CCWG document is accepted by the chartering SOs and ACs, and also hear that the CWG agrees that it meets their requirements. If those two things happen, then the ICG can send the proposal forward.
We all want to know when that happens.
2016-02-04 9:45 GMT+01:00 Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net>:
We do not need another meeting at all.
Our document is done, we already agreed on it.
All that is preventing us to send it is our commitment to wait for CWG
to confirm that its requirements are met. Our chair can send it as soon
as they receive that confirmation. So there needs to be no delay at all.
I propose that we proceed like this without another formal meeting.
PS: Nothing prevents us to have an informal meeting, with champagne, at
some time in the future for auld lang syne.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg